Career Guideline

 Career Guideline

 

Name: Nigel Antipolo

Age: 17

Birthday: April 22 2003

Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Playing Computer and Listening to Music


My name is Nigel Antipolo from Gardner College. I'm an ICT Student and creating a program and running it is a little bit exhausting much more if you don't have a laptop or computer at home because you can't practice programming code but nonetheless i love coding and i want to learn more and do more.


I chose ICT because i think of myself that im good at handling the computer, I never thought of going to other strands so from the start i already thought of going to ICT as my strand. Choosing ICT to become a programming is not a bad choice especially it is an in demand job right now.


In picking a Strand make sure that it's what you really want and it's suitable for you.

Picking ICT and doing programming is not and easy task. At first it is hard but if you keep practicing you'll eventually understand it and be able to get better. Picking ICT is a great choice and you can take different courses and everyone of which has a high salary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Literature